- • Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- • We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- • We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- • We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- • Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If at any time you find that the personal information associated with your account is incorrect or has changed, please notify our team via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- • We will protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification using commercially reasonable security safeguards.
- • We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to our users.
The Information We Collect
By accessing Rhodiuminvest.com (the “Site”), registering as a user, submitting your Personal Information (as defined below) to us, or otherwise using our Site, as the case may be, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Informationas explained herein.
- “Personally identifiable information” is non-public information that relates to you or may be used to identify you. Such information may includeyour name, mailing address, zip and/or country code, e-mail address,passwords,phone number, Social Security Number, or Tax ID number, your investment experience or objectives, or your assets and income.
- “Non-personally identifiable information” includes website pages viewed, sites visited before visiting our Site, frequency of visits, browser type, operating system, organization name, internet connection speed, pages of our site viewed, time spent viewing pages of our website or using certain features of our website, server locations, server location, search criteria used and results, date and time of access or visits to our website, and other information which does not identify you personally.
The collection of your personal information (including any Personally identifiable information, Non-personally identifiable information, or other information that may be now or hereafter deemed to be personal information (collectively, “Personal Information”)) is critical for us to do business with you. This information may be requiredor used to set up an account for you, record your transaction history, respond to your inquiries and requests, and remain in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may collect location information that you provide. Certain devices and browsers contain unique identifiers that can be used to identify the geographical location of the device. When you use such a device or browser to access our Site, your device and/or browser may automatically collect and/or transmit your location information. We also may collect GPS information from the device if the device transmits it.
How We Use the Information
We may use information that we collect to communicate and/or deliver personalized services, content advertisements,or other services or information to you. In addition, we may use the information thatwe collect to fulfill requests for our services or information, to respond to inquiries about offerings or advertisements, and to offer other opportunities that may be of interest. We may also use your information to send you promotional materials and other information about our company and investment opportunities and, when necessary, to contact you.
We may use location information, either information provided by you or in information automatically collected, in order to provide you with content, services and advertising that are relevant to your geographic area.
We may use third-party service providers to target and serve some of the advertisements you see on the Site. We may share technical or aggregate information, such as type of pages viewed and categories of interest, from our Site with these service providers and advertisers for their use in displaying ads on our Site. These third party providers and advertisers may use their own browser or flash cookies, web beacons and similar technologies to collect technical information (such as device unique identifier, IP address, MAC address, browser type, pages visited, and location information) from users of the Site that is generated automatically as a user views or interacts with an ad. These service providers may use that information, sometimes in conjunction with similar information gathered through other websites and other sources, to deliver advertisements on this Site, and on other websites.
You may have the option to subscribe to receive various e-mail, mail and/or mobile phone updates when you register on our Site. We will use these updates to provide you with,or notify you of, additional information, special offers, site upgrades, new features, and much more.
Please note that if we or any of our affiliates, subsidiaries or lines of business is sold or otherwise disposed of, including through merger of, consolidation or sale of assets, the relevant customer database and all Personal Information contained therein, including personally identifiable information we may possess about you, may, in whole or in part, be sold, disposed of, transferred or otherwise disclosed as part of that transaction.
Retention of Information
We will retain your personal and non-personal information for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this Policy, while we have a legitimate business need to do so in connection with your use of the Site or the account, or as required by law or regulation, whichever is longer.
Updating/Correcting/Deleting Your Information; Unsubscribing from Communications
It is your responsibility to ensure that your PersonalInformation is up-to-date and correct by reviewing your Personal Information regularly.You may ask us to delete your Personal Information from our database or request to unsubscribe from our communications at any time. However, this may hinder our ability to provide you with all of the features and services available on our Site. If any of your Personal Information is incorrect or has changed,you would like us to delete your Personal Information, or you would like to unsubscribe from our communications, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites
The restrictions set forth herein will not apply in the event that you engage in certain improper conduct. Specifically, we shall have the right to use or release to third parties the Personal Information ofany users who are suspected of having used our Site or any other service provided by us for any fraudulent or inappropriate purposes, for having otherwise violated any law, rule, regulation, or the rights of third parties, or for having engaged in any conduct we deem to be improper. By using our Site, you are agreeing to our use or release of any information you provide in any manner we deem appropriate or necessary if you are suspected of having engaged in any conduct that we deem improper or inappropriate.
Protection for Children
Our Site and services are not intended for use by children. We have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information or any other information from children. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, that child’s parent or guardian should contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. to request that the information submitted by the child be deleted from our database. We will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database as promptly as possible.
Changes to This Policy
By using the Site,your consent to the collection, use and storage of your PersonalInformation as described herein. You also authorize the export of your Personal Information and its storage and use as specified above when you provide any such information to us.
YOU HEREBY WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, THIS AGREEMENT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
How to Contact Us
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.